A position has come up within our finance team for a Junior Assistant Accountant who will be responsible for general accounting support tasks, including assistance with the completion of the management accounts and respective reporting.
- Maintain files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible
- Issuing invoices and following up outstanding payments
- Undertake other basic bookkeeping tasks such as posting of purchase invoices, and checks etc.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reporting
- Assisting on the preparation of the annual report
- Liaising with auditors
- Preparing replies to questions raised by potential clients during RFP stage
- Perform any other duties which may be assigned from time to time.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be in the process of completing an ACCA qualification or equivalent with at least 2 -3 years’ work experience
- Have good knowledge of MS Office, specifically Excel
- Have experience using an accounting package
- Possess good communication skills, able to perform under pressure and have the ability to deal with and solve problems quickly and accurately
- Have strong organisational and time management skills, able to prioritise across different tasks and meet deadlines as per business objectives and fluency in written and spoken English
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience that includes medical insurance.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
RS2 – KMP-51648