RS2 offers secure payment services, payments software and managed services to clients in over 35 countries. The company upholds the highest industry standards and RS2’s in-house designed payments solution is a software of choice by many of the world’s leading and most innovative banks and financial institutions.
Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR Onboarding Officer will be helping new employees adjust well to our work environment at the onboarding stage. Duties include, yet not limited to, sending out employment contracts, gathering the necessary paperwork and scheduling the first days of employment. The role will expose the successful candidate to a variety of different functions falling under the HR remit.
- Handling new applications; renewals, and change of employers for third-country nationals
- Obtaining work Visas for new and current employees, as well as guests
- Handling of documentation, for local and foreign domiciles, and following up with pertinent authorities in line with garnering Visas
- Conducting (employment) vetting; reference checks and subsequently issuing of contracts
- Liaising with select service providers
- Analysing overtime (local and foreign) and on-call report at month’s end
- Verifying contractors’ and foreign offices’ invoices on a monthly and / or quarterly basis
- Liaising with the various departments to obtain necessary information
- Assisting with any other HR or Administration related tasks
- Be in possession of a University degree or equivalent qualification in human resources, psychology or a relevant field
- Hold two years’ experience in a similar role, preferably within IT industry
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, with a confident and positive personality
- Possess attention to detail and problem-solving skills. Service orientation would be considered a plus point
- Have strong organisational and time management skills, able to prioritise across different tasks and meet deadlines as per business objectives
- IT proficiency: good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as ability to understand data and produce reports
- Fluency in written and spoken Maltese and English
- Conversant with Maltese Employment Law and other regulations
If you have an HR background, basic knowledge of employment law and a flair for interacting with people and making them feel welcomed in the new work environment, we would like to meet you.
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience that includes medical insurance. In addition to this, our multi-disciplinary HR team will support and work with you to explore your learning potential.
RS2 – KMP-63663