RS2 offers secure payment services, payments software and managed services to clients in over 35 countries. The company upholds the highest industry standards and RS2’s in-house designed payments solution is a software of choice by many of the world’s leading and most innovative banks and financial institutions.
Forming part of a young talented team, the Full Stack Developer will be part of the expansion plan within RS2.
- Developing and maintaining first-class solutions for Tier 1 financial institutions around the world
- Forming part of a large team of experienced professionals, you will be participating in different areas of the software development lifecycle and specialise in a range of different areas from design, development, maintenance and quality assurance of our products and services
- Liaising with different parts of the business, you will be dealing with Business Analysts, Project Managers and other internal functions in order to fulfil client requirements
- A degree in ICT or related professional qualifications, or equivalent
- Minimum of four years of work experience in software development
- Must be knowledgeable in Java, Subversion, Maven, Jenkins, Spring, REST web services, XML, JSON, JQuery
- Experience in microservices architectures
- Have a good understanding of User Experience (UX) analysis / design
- Familiar with the Agile methodology
- Hands-on experience with solving browser-specific issues
- Must have good knowledge of database management systems, ideally Oracle
- High standard of software programming techniques and unit test coverage
- Have strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise across different tasks and meet deadlines as per business objectives
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English
The selected candidate will be offered training by our internal training academy. Our team of experts will support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
RS2 – KMP-65147