RS2 offers secure payment services, payments software and managed services to clients in over 35 countries. The company upholds the highest industry standards and RS2’s in house designed payments solution is a software of choice by many of the world’s leading and most innovative banks and financial institutions.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, within the Product Delivery department, the Business Systems Analyst will form part of our cross-functional teams working closely with all stakeholders including product / business requirements, technical and QA.
- Gathering client requirements and understanding of technical specification documents;
- Preparing use cases, performing gap analysis and translating into functional requirements;
- Working closely with the technical team to communicate the requirements;
- Applying system configuration according to functional requirements;
- Documenting test scope based on the functional requirements to collaborate with testers to build detailed test cases; and,
- Participating in UAT and PROD support when required.
- A Bachelors degree in Business and Computing or a similar recognised qualification;
- A minimum of two years of experience within the payment or financial industry, would be considered an asset; Alternatively, candidates with a Product Ownership experience are preferred;
- Understanding of requirements gathering processes, such as user stories, use cases, business requirements etc.;
- Familiar with software development methodologies;
- Possess good communication skills in both written and spoken English;
- Able to perform under pressure;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Able to prioritise across different tasks and meet deadlines as per business objectives;
- Technical background on SQL and relational databases is preferred;
- Familiar with other technologies such as API’s and scripting languages would be considered an asset; and,
- Experience on JIRA, Confluence or similar tools would be considered an asset.
The selected candidate will be offered training by our internal training academy. Our team of experts will support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
RS2 – KMP-64195