About the company
RS2 is a fintech company that offers secure payment services, payments software and managed services to clients in over 35 countries. The company upholds the highest industry standards and RS2’s in house designed payments solution is a software of choice by many of the world’s leading and most innovative banks and financial institutions.
Business Analyst – Support’s role is to support the RS2 operation’s by analyzing malfunctions, providing timely solutions and ensuring that the RS2 in house payments / transactions processing software is fully operational at all times. Business Support Analyst will engage with customers to assist with the timely and effective resolution of presented issues and to answer any queries that may arise.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Resolves operational issues within the defined schedules and service level agreements.
- Analyses root causes of operational issues, application errors and incidents and provide resolutions in terms of setup / configuration.
- Contributes to the enhancement of testing routines.
- Addresses client’s issues, attend client meetings as required and follows up on outstanding issues.
- Assists in the design of preventive measures and documents issue resolution procedures.
- Develop support plans to prioritize and resolve issues.
- Manages tickets using JIRA (training will be provided for those who are not familiar with this application).
- Certificate, diploma or a degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 1-year working experience in a similar environment will be considered an asset.
- SQL knowledge will be considered an asset.
- Familiarity with processing environments, ideally in card operations, will be considered an asset.
RS2 – KMP-66573