Who We Are
RS2 Software is a publicly listed payment software and processing company serving major banks, payment service providers and other financial institutions all over the world. It is the transaction processing power behind some of the world’s most innovative and fastest growing Payments companies and is currently deployed in 35 Countries all around the world.
About the Job
The Operations Officer will form part of a specialised multi-skilled Payments and Card Operations Team responsible for the day-to-day processing requirements of the various customers that are seeking operational solutions from RS2 Smart Processing (RS2SP). As a key part of the operations team for RS2SP the job holder is a key advocate and supporter of continuous improvement changes, and is pivotal in our business operating focus to deliver the highest possible standards to our customers.
- Perform day-to-day operational processing in accordance with established procedures
- Complete all operational process in line with established SLAs / PLAs
- Assist in the preparation, validation and on-going review of Operational documents
- Ensure that systems and processes are operating correctly in accordance with requirements
- Identify operations requirements and scenarios
- Prepare test-packs
- Perform pre-defined user acceptance tests (UAT)
- Respond to customer enquiries
- Maintain customer records
- Contact customers and merchants
- Support customer Service Incident and Request resolution tracking and reporting
- Perform R & A tasks in line with company InfoSec Policy and other procedures eg PCI-DSS
- Maintain a good working knowledge of Card Scheme Rules by keeping up-to-date with the latest published regulations
- Perform any other duties which may be assigned from time to time
- A’ level standard of education
- Solid qualifications in English language
- Proficiency in other languages would be considered an asset
- Competence in using Microsoft Office and Business Software
- Familiarity with processing environments especially in card operations
- Risk and security aware
- Working experience of BankWORKS is highly desirable
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience that includes medical insurance.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
RS2 – KMP-51649