RQT Ltd, a business subsidiary of Corinthia Group of Companies is looking to recruit an ambitious and highly motivated Human Resources Administrator.
The ideal candidate will have an active role in supporting the administration function of this business unit.
- Supports the business entity in the HR administrative side of the business.
- Preparing contracts of employment.
- Screening of CV’s and conducting initial interviews.
- Sending job offers to the candidates.
- Posting job adverts on agency portals.
- Conducting onboarding and initial employee induction.
- Coordinating employee training requirements.
- Candidate screening and scheduling interviews.
- Maintaining relationships with business suppliers.
- Updating company databases.
- Applying for work permits for third country nationals through ID Malta portal.
- Ensuring that all hiring and selection is done in accordance with Malta employment laws and regulations.
- Full range of computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Competent in social media applications primarily Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Holds excellent communication skills both verbal and written and is able to keep an open communication stream with local and overseas partners.
- Strong organisational skills including effective prioritising of work and multitasking.
- Knowledge of local employment law.
- The ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- A valid driving license.
- A minimum of Advanced level of education is required and prior experience in an and HR administrative role will be highly considered.
- Experience in using ID Malta issuing new work permit applications and processing renewals, as well as, a good knowledge of JobsPlus portals are a must.
- Candidates must be based in Malta and a driving license will be required.
RQT Ltd – KMP-78635