Recruitment and Quality Talent Ltd, a business entity forming part of Corinthia Group of Companies is looking to recruit an ambitious and highly motivated HR and Recruitment Officer to join it’s growing team.
The ideal candidate will have an active role in supporting the Business Development function of this business unit.
- Uploading of job vacancies on job portals and various other platforms.
- Screening of CV’s and conducting initial interviews.
- Interviewing shortlisted employees.
- Applying for work permit for third country nationals through ID Malta portal when required.
- Utilise direct sourcing tools and technologies to obtain a high-quality candidate list.
- Establishing long-lasting business relationships with clients and ensuring that their expectations are exceeded.
- Ensuring that all hiring and selection is done in accordance with Malta Employment laws and regulations.
- Promote the company’s brand reputation.
- Full range of computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Competent in social media applications primarily Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Candidates should be fluent in oral and written English.
- Hold excellent communication skills both verbal and written and be able to keep an open communication stream with local and overseas partners.
- Strong organisational skills including effective prioritising of work.
- Mastery in sourcing, screening, and interviewing techniques.
- Knowledge of local employment law.
- The ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Be highly organised and able to prioritise workload.
- A valid driving license.
A minimum of Advanced level of education is required and 2 years prior experience as a Recruiter in Hospitality is essential. Experience in Architecture and Engineering recruitment will be highly considered.
Candidates should be based in Malta and need to have their own private means of transport.
Interested candidates are to send their CV’s as well as a covering letter via the apply button below. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
RQT Ltd – KMP-86617