The ROCS Group is growing and we are looking to hire a motivated and hardworking maintenance & delivery person to join our team. With premises in several locations in Malta, we are looking for an individual who has the customer care skills and can-do attitude to support our teams through the provision of a range of duties.
We want you to be able to work on your own initiative as well as within a team, be in possession of a minimum of an O’ Level standard of education, and have great communication skills in both Maltese and English. You must also be in possession of a valid driving license and a clean police conduct.
Experience in the following areas are considered an asset:
- Performing basic maintenance of buildings, grounds, equipment, and furniture;
- Maintaining premises and company vehicles in safe, clean, and secure condition;
- Plastering, painting, and tiling;
- Attending to any breakdowns in the power supply and taking corrective action;
- Reporting any leakage of the water mains and, where possible, undertaking repairs;
- Scheduling complete regular maintenance, servicing and repair of plant, premises, vehicles, and equipment;
- Maintaining all air conditioners and other equipment, within the competency of the employee;
- Carpentry works, when required, for the manufacture and/or maintenance of furniture/wooden apertures or furniture etc;
- Performing simple vehicle maintenance (i.e. cleaning interior and exterior, taking vehicle for state inspections, filling tires with air etc);
- Liaising with superiors about any vehicle or premises maintenance required;
- Keeping driving records (i.e. mileage and fuel receipts) as well as abiding with all driving laws;
- Driving to and from delivery locations and loading and unloading of delivery goods including heavy lifting of packages where necessary;
- Picking up and driving clients to/from the airport to/from apartments/hotels;
- Interacting with customers to obtain payment, signatures, and giving receipts;
- General organisation, cleaning, and up-to-date inventory of all storage premises.
Selected candidates will be on call outside office hours and previous experience is a must.
Successful candidates will be offered a very attractive financial package.
ROCS Group – ROCS20364