RM Construction Ltd is a leading company within the road and building construction sector in Malta. We are looking for an enthusiastic and a dynamic individual to join our group in the position of a Civil Engineer.
Duties and Responsibilities will include the following:
- Heading the technical design office.
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications.
- Specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers.
- Investigating and setting standards for quality and health and safety ensuring that manufacturing processes.
- Comply with standards.
- Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures.
- Writing management and technical reports.
- Recording, analysing and distributing statistical information.
- Monitoring performance.
- Supervising technical or laboratory staff.
Applicants should possess:
MQF Level 6 (degree) standard of education in Civil Engineering, or the equivalent with 5 years experience.
Should be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Company IT applications.
Should possess strong communication and writing skills, and a demonstrated ability to work on own initiative and in a team environment.
Should also be proficient in the Maltese language.
RM Construction Limited – KMP-55471