RiskCap International Ltd was established in 2013, and is considered a leader in the field of governance, risk and compliance – providing outsourced and customised solutions to the finance industry. With offices in US, UK and Malta, RiskCap currently services various financial institutions including fund managers, funds, both local-based and international, accumulating over €7 billion in assets, as well as payment institutions, EMIs, banks, investment firms and insurance firms.
RiskCap is looking for highly motivated individuals for the role HR and Administrative Associate. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to join a company with immense growth potential and significant career growth prospects.
Role and Responsibilities
The HR and Administrative Associate will be reporting to the Managing Director and Operations Manager.
- Provide administrative support to the Managing Director such as meeting scheduling and travel arrangements;
- Manage front office and provide friendly service and support to clients;
- Perform general administrative duties such as scanning, managing files, handling phone calls and mail;
- Acquire and maintain office furnishing, equipment and office supplies;
- Coordinate and provide support of meetings held in the office; and
- Assist with the maintenance of any internal databases used by the Company.
- Carry out HR duties including maintain personnel records and managing HR documents;
- Monitor the implementation of corporate manual and other policies and procedures.
The role calls for a person with a post-secondary education coupled with qualifications or experience in office administration as well as good knowledge of office software. Furthermore, the person must be smart and have a meticulous and organised personality. Excellent communication skills, particularly in English, are essential for this position. Good knowledge of other languages will be considered an asset for this role. Previous experience in the financial services industry will also be considered an asset, though is not necessary.
Risk Cap – KMP-46751