Rimus Riley Limited, manufacturer of snacks and biscuits importer and distributor of foodstuffs, is seeking to recruit a dynamic and self-motivated individual to join the Accounts department.
Reporting directly to the Chief Finance Officer, the candidate will be joining an existing accounting team and will be responsible for the day-to-day accounting activities of the company including accounting postings, daily banking, maintain accounts receivables and accounts payables, maintain inventory files and reconciliations.
The selected candidate will:
- Ideally reached an A’ level standard of education.
- Preferably, have relevant work experience in accounting. Previous work experience will give candidates a distinct advantage but is not essential.
- Be conversant with computer software applications.
- Possess good organisational and analytical skills and have an eye for detail.
- Be able to communicate effectively and work on own initiative under minimal supervision.
An attractive remuneration package, commensurate with qualifications, experience and personal attributes will be offered to the right applicants.
Rimus Riley Ltd – KMP-47396