Rimus Trading Agency Limited, importer and distributor of foodstuffs, is seeking to recruit a dynamic and self-motivated individual to join the Accounts department.
Supporting the finance department on a day to day basis, the successful candidate will be responsible for a range of accounting duties within the accounting function including:
- Preparation of accounts up to trial balance stage;
- Postings of supplier invoices and payments thereafter;
- Issuing of invoices and receipts thereafter;
- VAT and other company statutory returns;
- Petty cash;
- Bank, suppliers and any other reconciliations that may be required;
- Payroll reconciliation and journal postings;
- Generation of other financial reports;
- Assists in the completion of month end accounting reports;
- Participating and implementing internal controls and procedures;
- Support the company in other duties that might arise.
This key role within the organization requires an individual with the following personal qualities:
- Ability to multi-task while also working with precision and accuracy;
- Good time and deadline management;
- Competency in the use of standard office tools and have strong administrative skills;
- Team player and ability to supervise;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Well presented, bright, energetic and most importantly with a ‘can do’ attitude.
The ideal candidate must be in the process of reading an ACCA. Candidates who are not partly qualified will also be considered but must have experience in a similar role.
Rimus Group – KMP-54210