Rimus Riley Ltd. is seeking to recruit personnel as part of its growth and reorganisation plans. Established 40 years ago, Rimus Riley Ltd today is considered a leading company in the manufacturing and exportation of biscuits and snack foods.
Supporting the finance department on a day to day basis, the successful candidate will be responsible for a range of accounting duties:
- Preparation of accounts up to trial balance stage;
- All postings in and monitoring of the inventory module;
- VAT and other company statutory returns;
- Bank, suppliers and any other reconciliations that may be required;
- Payroll reconciliation, posting and any follow up necessary in this regard;
- Generation of other financial reports;
- Assists in the completion of month end accounting reports;
- Monitors and give a helping hand in improving all company internal controls and other procedures both at factory and administration levels;
- Support the company in other roles that might arise.
This key role within the organisation requires an individual with the following personal qualities:
- Ability to multi-task while also working with precision and accuracy;
- Good time and deadline management;
- Competency in the use of standard office tools and have strong administrative skills;
- Team player and ability to supervise;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Well presented, bright, energetic and most importantly with a ‘can do’ attitude.
The ideal candidate must be in the process of reading ACCA with also at least two years equivalent experience. Candidates who are not partly qualified will also be considered but must at least have five years experience in a similar role.
Rimus Group – KMP-47394