Reporting to the Sales Manager, the applicant will be responsible for monitoring stock levels, raising purchase orders from foreign suppliers and make necessary arrangements for the goods to be shipped and delivered to the warehouse.
Responsibilities will involve:
- Monitoring of stock levels and expiry dates;
- Raising of purchase orders;
- Liaising with foreign suppliers;
- Co-ordinating shipping arrangements;
- Sales administration duties.
The ideal candidate should have at least 2 years of experience working in an office environment and an A’ level standard of education. Good organizational skills and fluency with Excel are a must.
Though experience in purchasing is not essential, preference will be given to applicants with experience in a similar role.
Rimus Group – KMP-59573