Reporting directly to the Chief Finance Officer, the candidate will be joining an existing accounting team and will be responsible for the day-to-day accounting activities of the company including accounting postings, daily banking, maintain accounts receivables, perform allocations and reconciliations.
The selected candidate will:
- Ideally reached an O’ level standard of education.
- Preferably, have relevant work experience in accounting. Previous work experience will give candidates a distinct advantage but is not essential.
- Be conversant with computer software applications.
- Possess good organisational and analytical skills and have an eye for detail.
- Be able to communicate effectively and work on your own initiative under minimal supervision.
Rimus Group – KMP-59815