Ricston Ltd is looking for a strong Professional Services Operations Manager (PSA Ops Manager) who will deliver both commercial and operational best practice. With close ties to business operations and finance departments, this role is designed to help us scale and leverage our capacity to support the demands of a growing EMEA wide consulting business.
The goal of the position is to provide operational support, procedural governance and also to provide administrative and reporting capability to all administrative functions.
This key role will help support our growth and by helping us to innovate in ways that we did not expect, and instill excellence in everything that we have, in all our interactions with customers, both internal and external.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Comprehensive and detailed administration of PSA system
- Assisting the finance department in preparation of monthly billing submission in a timely manner
- Become the defacto go to person regarding PSA Administration for the regions
- Assisting the organisation to scale by suggesting new processes or changes to current processes
- Day to day management of the PSA system, billing process, and reporting:
- Create and maintain projects
- Monitor and track hours / projects in PSA and hours billed to clients to ensure these tally, and ensure they agree to hours in other client PSA where relevant
- Completion of billing information, avoiding inaccuracy and completed within deadline specified.
- Funding and budget analysis
- Time and expense tracking
- Highlight billing issues or delays to Project Managers and Finance team
- Monitor hours booked and billed vis-a-vis budgets
- Ensure budgets are not exceeded, identify potential over-runs in advance, and perform proper follow-up when extensions are required
- Reporting on project KPIs, monthly and quarterly statistics
To be the ideal candidate you will have 2 years experience in a similar role, a high level of knowledge of time tracking and reporting would be advantageous. You will have a superior level of attention to detail, ability to analyse data sets, and ability to design and produce effective reporting material. Have a self-starter, motivated attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment. Ability to think independently to drive processes forward. Experience within the IT sector is preferable.
Ricston is an international IT consulting company, specialising in software development and integration projects for a high profile client base.
Ricston Malta Limited – KMP-44656