We are looking for a very smart and passionate Support Technician to join our present team, reporting to the Head of IT infrastructure. You will be providing first line support for operating systems, networks, retail equipment and systems in our supermarkets.
As a first line technician, you will also be responsible for maintaining and installing PCs, windows systems, office applications and managing backups. You will be expected to make recommendations for improving the company’s IT systems and carrying out routine configuration, upgrades, installation and documentation of all IT solutions in line with the company’s policies.
- Strong communication skills and must be able to work on own initiative.
- Understanding of network technologies and email systems.
- Knowledge of basic electrical principles, hardware components and desktop systems; Microsoft technologies including Windows OS, Office applications and Office 365.
- You must be hands-on, proactive and a natural problem solver.
- Good command of English, strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- High attention to detail.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a growing company where you can grow and be recogniSed for your efforts in a pleasant environment within a highly collaborative team. The role requires a valid driving license.
Retail Marketing Ltd – KMP-53752