We are a Maltese Supermarket group with a strong family tradition and heritage, actively engaged in serving our customers and offering them a great shopping experience. We are committed to continuing to invest in our people and our shopping experience to merit loyalty from our customers. Wellbee’s – we are family.
This position is responsible for managing and executing strategic marketing plans in an effort to increase sales, footfall and brand awareness of our supermarkets. You will drive the communication of the benefits to shop at Welbee’s to our present and future clients.
- Crafting strategies for all marketing units, including digital, advertising, communications and creative.
- Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department.
- Drive demand by planning and executing the marketing campaigns from the concept phase to the finished product. Understand high-level goals and structure of campaigns in order to oversee the creation of effective campaign deliverables, such as email, paid media, video, etc.
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including catalogue, leaflets, posters, and e-newsletters.
- Liaising with media partners, agencies, designers and printers.
- Organising photoshoots.
- Monitor conditions of the market environment to adapt changes to previously established strategies. Stay informed of the latest trends and news associated with our industries.
- Manage the group’s social media accounts such as Facebook, Linkedin and Instagram with a focus to increase engagement.
- Prepare a calendar of events on social media.
- Content management with particular emphasis on writing and proofreading.
- Driving online sales, monitoring websites and looking at data analytics, SEO.
- Working closely with other Heads of departments to coordinate the strategy and tactical plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field.
- 8+ years in marketing and promotion.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in retail and FMCG sector would be treated as an asset.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport across the company.
Retail Marketing Ltd – KMP-64862