Renovation Depot is currently seeking to employ a Showroom Sales Assistant on a full-time indefinite basis working Monday to Saturday.
At Renovation Depot we offer a variety of products to meet our customers’ needs providing various solutions like waterproofing, anti-humidity, paints and primers, tile adhesives and grouting, renovation and restoration and a vast array of other products, servicing the construction industry.
Offering the best combination of high-quality products, is at the centre of what we do.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Promote, sell and secure orders;
- Developing strong relationships with new clients while maintaining and fostering existing ones;
- Preparing quotations to meet client requests;
- Generating invoices / cash sales to customers;
- Reporting directly to the director whilst providing continuous feedback on the market scenario.
- High confidence in sales and strong negotiation skills;
- Exceptional customer service;
- Highly organized and have a can-do attitude;
- Willing to learn technical product range, training will be provided both locally and abroad;
- Experience in the building materials industry will be considered an asset;
- Fluent in Maltese and English;
- Be in possession of a clean driving licence for trucks, vans and fork lifters. Familiarity with the Maltese roads will be considered an asset.
An attractive remuneration package including sales commission and development opportunities will be offered, as well as a company vehicle and a company mobile.
Renovation Depot – KMP-82395