The A.M. Mangion Group of Companies is an organization operating in Malta and the Mena region. We are leaders in the healthcare sector and pride ourselves in being a true partner of the world’s leading multinationals in the areas of pharmaceuticals, medical devices, consumer and OTC goods, skin and beauty care. We are also a major player in the pharmacy and clinic business.
With more than forty years of experience in the healthcare sector, the A.M. Mangion Group is an environment of positive energy, focused on innovation and dedicated to enhancing life. Critical to us being able to achieve our mission is our ability to stay true to our core values these being trust, loyalty, competence, commitment and accountability, this reigning true not just in our corporate realm but also in relation to our approach to people.
Share our passion. Join our team! We are looking for passionate and committed part-time Sales Assistants to join us at our new Remedies Campus Hub Pharmacy which is opening soon. Be part of the story! The role of this position is to deliver exceptional customer service.
Working hours are as follows:
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm;
- The chosen candidate must be flexible to swap shifts and work additional hours on Saturdays, as required.
The successful candidates must:
- Demonstrate good communication skills;
- Have a basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices;
- Be proficient in the use of a PC, preferably ECDL certified. Previous experience using a computerized POS system would be considered an asset;
- Have previous experience in retail;
- Hold a valid driving license;
- Have a flexible attitude towards work;
- Be a team player and a self-motivated individual with an appetite for continuous personal development.
We are distinguished by the professional feel of our pharmacies, the prime locations and the top brands offered. A.M. Mangion Limited is an equal opportunities employer.
Remedies Pharmacies and Clinics (A.M. Mangion Ltd) – KMP-78875