We are looking for an experienced Social Media Specialist and Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimisation of RE/MAX Malta’s online marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate will need to have a passion for digital marketing and is tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce the company’s ongoing and upcoming marketing online campaigns.
The selected candidate will be reporting to the Marketing Manager.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with current and potential clients.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy, including creating monthly plans for all RE/MAX products’ social media pages.
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Define most important social media KPIs and provide constructive feedback.
- Monitor the ongoing company presence on social media and suggest solutions to increase visibility and engagement.
- Use social media marketing tools such as later or social pilot.
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Create basic social media artworks using a photo and design software.
- Create monthly reports to measure the success and performance of every social media campaign and ad-hoc posts.
- Create Digital Marketing efforts using Web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics.
- Launch optimised online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company’s brand awareness.
- Prepare internal and external newsletters and promotional emails and organise their distribution through various channels.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
- Collaborate with our web designers to improve user experience.
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
Requirements & Skills:
- Proven experience of 2 years+ as Social Media Expert and Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2C social media and email campaigns.
- Knowledge in Google Adwords and SEO / SEM is a plus.
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Knowledge and experience in creating basic artwork using any Photo and design software/s.
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Structured and well organised.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Team player.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook including Facebook ads manager, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social media best practices.
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs.
- Proficient in MS applications – Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Qualifications in marketing, web technologies or any related field.
REMAX Malta – KMP-45407