The Regulator is an equal opportunity employer and, in seeking to recruit a Clerk invites applications from suitable candidates.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Unit or to any other officer as may be designated by the Chief Executive Officer. He/She will be responsible to handle customer care queries and complaints, filing, processing of data, updating of records; and providing support the officer responsible for the Unit and colleagues in their routine functions.
- The selected candidate must be in possession of Matriculation/MATSEC/Sec (Grades 1-5), and/or GCE Certificates (minimum ‘C’ Grade) showing minimum of six (6) passes at Ordinary Level or higher in different subjects to include Maltese, English language, Mathematics and three other subjects; and
- Must be in possession of a European Computer Driving License (ECDL) showing passes in at least the following three modules:
- Using the computer and managing files
- Word processing
- Must have the ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Must be able to communicate effectively (both orally and in writing) in the Maltese and English languages.
Regulator for Energy and Water Services – KMP-51633