Our client, Reganosa is a leading company in LNG sector (regasification). They are currently seeking to recruit a Shift Supervisor to join their team based in Malta with a long term career development prospect.
The chosen candidate will be managing the operation and works in the facilities according to the approved procedures, ensuring compliance of the production programs with safety and in the best technical, economic and environmental conditions.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Directing the work carried out by the personnel in charge, optimising the use of these resources and controlling their stay in the facilities;
- Organising and supervising maintenance works;
- Controlling the operation of the equipment, the state of the installations and the evolution of the work in progress;
- Analysing, controlling and communicating incidents whilst putting forward recommendations on to the operation of the facility and on corrective actions;
- Taking charge of safety measures and carrying out the actions and tasks assigned in the emergency plans, whilst also guiding the team in emergency situations;
- Managing ship to ship operations;
- Preparing reports on the work carried out and incidents that have occurred; and,
- Supervising all works in the plant through work permits and completion of works.
Working on a three shift basis, the ideal candidate will have a bachelor degree or higher diploma in Chemistry, Mechanics or similar with a minimum of five (5) years of experience working in the same sector with two (2) years in a leadership position. S/he must have good written and verbal communication skills in English. The chosen person will have good supervisory skills with a flexible approach together with good team working skills. Being results-oriented whilst possessing good organisational skills are also essential requirements for this role.
Reganosa Malta Ltd – KMP-53347