Refalo Advocates is a top-tier Law Firm that houses over 20 specialist lawyers and other professionals. The Firm holds a high reputation locally and abroad and is committed to delivering excellent service.
Refalo Advocates is currently seeking to grow its team by recruiting a Receptionist / Secretary to complement its administrative team. The Firm is looking for a friendly and diligent person who holds excellent communication skills.
- Answering and redirecting telephone calls;
- Assisting with general inquiries and providing customer care;
- Coordinating with messengers, couriers, suppliers, clients and staff;
- Booking and coordinating client appointments, boardroom bookings, diary management, preparing meeting rooms, greeting clients,
- Filing, scanning, photocopying, archiving;
- Assisting and collaborating in office projects and team building events when required.
Skills and Experience
- Previous front desk / secretarial / PA experience – ideally from a legal environment but other professional services can also be considered;
- Have an excellent eye for detail and produce quality and accurate work;
- Be client focused and have a collaborative approach;
- Able to multitask and is highly organised;
- Holds themselves in a smart, corporate and sophisticated manner;
- Fluent in both written and spoken Maltese and English. Knowledge of spoken Italian would be considered advantageous;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
Refalo Advocates – KMP-64988