Do you have a degree in engineering, chemistry or chemical engineering and have experience within food manufacturing? We are working with a leading FMCG on the Maltese Islands who is currently looking for a Quality Engineer to join them! You will be responsible for leading investigations that are both internal and external detected failures to help identify the root cause.
- Accepting and rejecting finished items while removing those that did not meet the specifications.
- Managing the qualification of process controls.
- Leading discussions relating to customer feedback and complaints and ensure timely responses to the issues.
- Supporting the Quality Controllers on-site and ensure competence through training.
- Reviewing inspection results with those who are responsible for products and report on the inspection and test data.
- Possess a Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or another related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within food manufacturing.
- Previous experience with HACCP, ISO, GMP and FSSC standards.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and ERP.
- Strong understanding of statistical methods such as SPC and DOE.
- Knowledge of both technical and manufacturing concepts.
- Be a strategic thinker and have a drive for results.Reed Specialist Recruitment Malta – KMP-61253