Our client is seeking to recruit a mature, reliable and energetic individual for the following position of Process Improvement Manager to assure that all procedures processes of an organisation’s objectives are in operational effectiveness and efficiency, compliance with laws, regulations and policies.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelors’ degree in either Business Management and Administration, Accounts, Engineering or similar qualification;
- 3 to 5 years working experience in a similar role;
- Working experience on process design, documentation and drafting procedures;
- Previous working experience on implementing and monitoring standards (ISO) will be considered an asset;
- Ability to work accurately and with attention to detail;
- Result oriented with strong organisational skills;
- Analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Malta – KMP-54439