We are looking for a Client Accounting Supervisor to join a professional services organisation based in Malta, providing a wide range of corporate and advisory services to local and international clients operating within different industry sectors.
The Supervisor will report to the Partner. The selected candidate will be driven, ambitious and enjoys working in a challenging, fast-paced environment. This role calls for someone who is committed to delivering a high-quality customer experience to our clients.
- Supervising and monitoring the work prepared by the team to ensure established policies and procedures are always followed.
- Supervising and overseeing the daily operations of the Accounting department.
- Planning, prioritising and resourcing for the successful completion of daily tasks and projects.
- Providing excellent customer service ensuring clients receive prompt feedback to their requests and queries.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with clients while fostering open communication to manage expectations and meet deadlines.
- Ensuring an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close.
- Assisting in the formulation of professional development and educational plans for members of staff.
- Providing an on the job learning experience sharing meaningful feedback in a timely manner.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methodology, policies, and principles.
- Assisting the Partner to identify inefficiencies in workflow, and implementing new processes and procedures to ensure timely, accurate financial reporting.
- Handling accountancy, payroll and VAT services for an assigned portfolio of clients.
Qualifications and attributes:
- At least 3 years experience in a client accounting role.
- A university degree at master’s level in accounting, ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Capable of managing a team, inspiring, mentoring, and supervising team members to meet demanding deadlines.
- Ability to work with a team and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Have a strong knowledge of the IFRS and GAPSME reporting standards.
- Conversant with standard software packages, proficient in MS Excel and be ready to learn company-specific software if required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritise and deliver within tight time frames.
Want to find out more? Contact us on 2779 4560 or email your CV via the apply button below.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Malta – KMP-60070