RecruitGiant is looking to recruit a Receptionist who will have HR Clerk responsibilities as well. Candidate has to be keen to enhance their career in a fast-paced and dynamic organization.
The role involves:
- Administrative tasks whilst fully taking care of office reception.
- Perform reception duties such as answering and making phone calls and greeting team members and clients.
- Handling general day-to-day administration and taking care of the office.
- Follow up – confirm scheduled meetings.
- Prepare and maintain HR documents, correspondence including post, routine email checks and responses and other required confidential documents and communication in a timely manner.
- Handle recruitment tasks if necessary, including work permit document preparation, on-boarding new staff members and liaising with HR department with any other necessary step in the process.
- Create and update candidate or employee records ensuring accuracy and validity of the information.
- Maintaining social media presence.
- Prepare daily reports for HR department.
- Manage projects and follow-up with team members where required.
- Liaise with clients and business guests.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with other relevant departments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Written and verbal proficiency in English.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Must be well organised with an eye for detail.
- Must be self-motivated and a problem solver.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- An individual who enjoys taking initiative and working independently.
- Previous experience in performing administrative or HR tasks is considered an asset.
RecruitGiant Ltd – KMP-67929