RecruitGiant Ltd prides itself on being independent and bringing together clients and candidates who share the same proactive approach to business. The focus of the company is attracting, shortlisting, appointing, and selecting suitable candidates for the placement of permanent, part-time or contract staff on behalf of its clients. We are constantly on the lookout for new innovations that have the potential to change your future, aiming to ensure that our user-friendly and personalized services make finding the right job or candidate a better and simpler experience.
We are currently looking for a Human Resources Manager to lead our HR team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for all HR matters across the company. The key success criteria for this role are excellent attention to detail, learning ability and agility.
- Managing the onboarding and termination procedure for all employees.
- Preparing employment contracts including any addenda.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- To supervise the team including work allocation, performance review and propose service improvements.
- Managing the process for acquiring / renewing work permits.
- Maintaining the state agencies’ portals updated as applicable.
- Maintaining the HR database.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement and motivation of human capital.
- Overall management of employee relations.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in HR or a related field.
- Knowledge of Maltese employment law.
- Good knowledge of HR functions.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proven work experience in a similar role.
- Hands-on approach.
- Adapts to change.
RecruitGiant Ltd – KMP-78381