RecruitGiant Ltd prides itself on being independent and bringing together clients and candidates who share the same proactive approach to business. The focus of the Company is attracting, shortlisting, appointing, and selecting suitable candidates for the placement of permanent, part-time or contract staff on behalf of its clients.
We are constantly on the lookout for new innovations that have the potential to change your future, aiming to ensure that our user-friendly and personalized services make finding the right job or candidate a better and simpler experience.
- Assisting in the recruitment process, including the compiling of job descriptions, identifying best solutions to source candidates, screening, and shortlisting candidates.
- Publishing vacancy adverts on various job boards, recruitment agencies, etc as required.
- The administrative aspect of the on boarding and termination process of employees.
- Supporting employees with their queries and maintaining a good relationship with employees.
- Ensuring that all deadlines are met, and confidentiality of data is handled at all times.
- Handling work permit applications for both Asylum seekers as well as third-country nationals.
- Any other duties as duly assigned by the Head of HR.
- Onboarding candidates upon arriving in Malta.
- Updating candidates’ data to excel sheets.
- Being the point of reference between government departments.
Qualifications / Skills
- Strong organizational skills.
- Adapts to change.
- Attention to detail.
- Integrity, discretion and respect for confidentiality and privacy.
- Adept typing, word-processing and data entry skills.
- Verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hands-on approach.
- Be fluent in written and spoken Maltese and English.
RecruitGiant Ltd – KMP-74324