RCI Insurance Ltd is a subsidiary of RCI Bank and Services, which offers a comprehensive range of financing and related services for car customers. Backed by an international network, RCI Insurance has established itself in Malta to handle business related to protection insurance from various European Countries.
In order to strengthen its existing team, the Company is seeking a ‘Business Intelligence Developer’, with 3 or more years of professional experience business intelligence.
This position calls for someone who is multi-task and takes initiative. The selected candidate will be responsible for the development, maintenance, integration, data governance and data reporting for RCI Malta.
Description of Work:
- Development and implementation of Business Intelligence solutions
- Development of Dashboards, management reporting, automation of reconciliations, KPI, statistics and others
- Source data download / extract automation, develop tools, scripts and queries to automate processes and validation of data
- Quality assurance, verification of accuracy and consistency of data
- Complete ad-hoc report requests from business stakeholders leveraging BI tools
Capacity and Skills:
- 3+ years of work experience in business intelligence
- Experience with ETL development (extractions, TDM, data load, aggregation, tools like Talend, Pentaho, SSIS, informatics, etc.).
- Experience with database using MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle.
- Experience in working with Power BI, Business Objects or similar tools
- Experience in tools such as: SSIS, Talend, QlikView or similar enterprise tools
- Basic knowledge of Windows Server
- Very strong Excel skills.
- Passion for analytics and strong analytical abilities
- Being a team player but still very self-motivated
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Statistics (or a related accredited qualification)
- Experience in development of either Vb.Net or C#.Net will be considered an asset
- Previous work experience in/for a financial or insurance institution will be considered an asset.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
This is an excellent career opportunity offering a pleasant working and learning environment, in a multinational, dynamic and multicultural company, offering a competitive salary and additional benefits to the chosen candidate.
Full-time indefinite contract.
RCI Insurance Ltd, level 3, Mercury Tower, The Exchange Financial & Business Centre, Triq Elia Zammit, St Julian’s STJ 3155, Malta
RCI Life Limited – KMP-50459