What do we do?
Raketech is an award-winning affiliate and content marketing company, founded in 2010. Since then we have guided and inspired people to the best available iGaming services. We are constantly growing and expanding our range of services. We manage some of the leading online iGaming series consisting of leading media websites, online communities, digital guides, mobile apps and social media channels.
Who are we?
Over 110 passionate and focused individuals that work together and embrace diversity. All inspire each other to create ideas and run with them to reach their full potential. When you step into our office you will feel the “work hard play hard” and teamwork attitude. We feel that this is the right path to reach our goals and celebrate every milestone along the way.
How and where do we work?
We believe that people work best when they feel free and get recognised for good effort. Therefore, we run a flat organisation where we appreciate each other’s contribution towards the overall success of the company.
Our office is located in the heart of St Julian’s, Malta, where the sun shines for over 300 days a year. The sea is crystal-clear blue, and we are surrounded by beautiful scenery. We endorse a healthy work-life balance with regular sports and well-being activities, team building and social events making Raketech a pretty awesome place to work at.
As the IT Intern, you will be forming part of the Internal IT team, as the first point of contact to respond to user requests. The IT intern shall answer and respond to requests in a timely manner and will be diagnosing and troubleshooting a variety of laptops, networking, hardware and software issues.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide 1st line user support
- General hardware / software troubleshooting / repairs and upgrades
- Installation of Laptops / software / printers etc
- Installation of active / passive wired as well as wireless networking equipment
- Managing backups ensuring all data regularly backed up
- Ensure that the hardware and software inventory are always kept updated
- Liaising with third-party providers and vendors as and when required
- Assisting in any IT-related projects that may arise from time to time
- Good knowledge of MS Windows 10 / Mac iOS operating systems in a corporate environment.
- Understanding of networking principles as well as configuration for TCP / IP.
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English
- Experience on Windows Server 2016
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 (Cloud)
- Experience with Vmware virtualization technologies
Raketech Group Limited – KMP-48271