Reporting to Human Resources Manager and forming part of the HR team, the L&D Executive will be responsible to identify training needs and develop cost effective training initiatives in order to achieve the hotels goals and to uplift the guests’ experience.
You will be responsible to:
- Co-ordinate and facilitate several training sessions both in classroom set-up and on the job.
- Support the Heads of Departments and operational coaches with the running of SOP training for their department, ensure consistency and quality of training.
- Develop a training plan and identify training needs for various department needs.
- Monitor the hotel’s training budget and ensure all training expenses are kept in line with budget.
- Demonstrate genuine concern for guests’ well-being at all times.
- Read and keep abreast to guests’ feedback and identify potential training needs and action as required.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records on the training hub and all other systems used.
- Monitor effectiveness of pre & post training courses, in order to ensure maximum benefit from training provided.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of all training course content. Coordinate and manage the yearly training calendar and organise training preparation in order to provide correct training inquires.
- Organize and ensure attendance for training and follow up.
- Support and work closely to the HR team in HR administrative tasks, as required.
The ideal candidate will be a friendly, caring, dedicated individual willing to put in an extra effort and time as required. You will work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment and enjoy working with a multi-cultural team, while possessing the following additional competences:
- Previous on the floor experience of hotel work and standards
- The ability to train and develop team members
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment and take initiative
- Excellent organizational skills and IT literacy
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- ‘Train the trainer’ certification and previous Learning & Development experience.
The list of duties is not necessarily exhaustive to the position herewith listed, and may be added, removed and changed from time to time according to the department’s exigencies.
The employing company is Corinthia (Malta) Staff Services Ltd
Radisson Blu St Julians – KMP-47155