We are currently seeking a skilled and dedicated Food and Beverage Coordinator to join our team and provide support across two hotels. This position is ideal for an individual with a strong background in the Food and Beverage industry. The Food and Beverage Coordinator will work closely with the Food and Beverage Manager, assisting with day-to-day duties, while also being available to work within the operation during busy periods.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all menus are up-to-date and in good condition.
- Ensuring that the T/A system and leave system is up to date with the timesheets for the whole Food and Beverage team.
- Coordinating with HR operations and payroll any new direct recruits / agency employees.
- Helping in upselling the food and beverage venues with our in-house guests by being present during specific service periods.
- Assisting in the food and beverage operational duties through structured management of the required communication between departments to ensure excellent and consistent product delivery.
- Taking care of email, and phone queries for various outlets.
- Organizing and handling the outlet’s reservations.
- Assist with HACCP documentation.
- Additional admin and operational duties.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience in Food and Beverage.
- Have excellent knowledge of the English language.
- Able to use Office software including Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Be a team player.
- Be able to address guests’ needs and demands.
- Have an eye for detail and a smart appearance.
- Welcoming and fun environment.
- Meals on duty.
- Health insurance cover.
- Interesting career opportunity and professional growth.