Is Blu for you?
The candidate will be reporting to the Food and Beverage Manager and will be responsible for the ongoing management of the Bars operation to ensure the achievement of established food and beverage quality, guest service quality standards, departmental revenue and profit goals.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Dealing and handling guests’ queries and resolving any issues;
- Ensure all staff are properly trained and certified;
- Reporting and following-up on any maintenance issues;
- Promote and practice compliance with fire, health, safety and hygiene standards and regulations;
- Maintain regular communication with both the team and management through meetings and discussions;
- Controls and analyses, on an ongoing basis, the following:
- Daily, weekly and monthly revenues;
- Quality and presentation of food and beverage products;
- Quality and service standards by training and coaching team members;
- Condition and cleanliness of facilities and equipment;
- Quality of entertainment and ambience;
- Guest satisfaction;
- Inventories by regularly checking that stock is correctly rotated and stored and wastage is reduced;
- Marketing opportunities.
You must have a positive ‘yes I can’ attitude and have a passion for delivering exceptional service to our guests.
The ideal candidate must be a determined individual who can delegate duties and tasks to team members to meet the set objectives. Furthermore, the selected candidate must possess excellent problem solving, customer care as well as computer skills.
Candidates with previous and sound knowledge of Bar and operational management experience within a high-standard hotel of similar size will be looked upon favourably. Fluency in English is a must.
Radisson Blu Resort & Spa Golden Sands – KMP-61208