We are looking for an Affiliate Manager to join our team.
At Rabbit Entertainment, we develop and deliver an online gaming experience and customer service levels that enable us to be independently measured as market-leading accomplished through the hiring and development of talent and ongoing investment in technology and skills. We have clear company values that help ensure all colleagues are working towards the same goals.
- As an Affiliate Manager, you will be responsible for the acquisition, management, and retention of affiliate accounts.
- Acquire new affiliates and maintain the current affiliates in place.
- Develop, expand, and nurture existing affiliate partnerships.
- Build strong internal networks for collaboration and knowledge transfer with other parts of the company.
- Establish professional working relationships with agencies and key third parties.
- Recognising your VIP affiliates and customising packages for KPI’s.
- Identify new affiliate traffic potential.
- Identifying and monitoring ROI to ensure commercial viability and performance maximisation with reviewing KPI’s and linking VIP affiliates.
- Contribute to affiliate marketing strategy with customer analysis and promotional strategies.
- Address and implement marketing campaigns, material, and media solutions.
- Develop strategic marketing initiatives for key affiliate accounts.
- Plan and execute affiliate campaigns / activities and assist in marketing and sales activities such as events / seminars / conferences or others.
- Be available to work evenings and weekends depending on business requirements.
- Hands-on affiliation account management across several international markets.
- Responsible for the Affiliate and Media targets, to meet the company’s objectives and ROI guidelines.
- Ensuring that the affiliate and media business is run at the highest level of compliance with regulations and best practices specific to each market.
- Maintaining and growing existing relationships with partners.
- Ensuring that all new partners meet the requirements, overall responsibility for the onboarding and sales to prospective partners.
- Collaborate with the management team to craft the company’s vision and mission.
- Strong background in affiliate marketing – ideally within the igaming industry.
- 2 years of experience in affiliate management.
- Profound knowledge of key account, campaign management and sales.
- Experience as an Affiliate, or Affiliate Program Manager.
- Fluent level English skills in spoken and written (German considered as an asset).
- Interest in the areas of iGaming, casino and sports betting.
- Productive, efficient, detail-oriented, and independent working method.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong relationship builder.
Rabbit Entertainment – KMP-59029