A vacancy has arisen for the post of Stores Coordinator within Quintano Foods Ltd. Reporting to the Logistics and Warehouse Manager, the selected candidate will supervise the daily operations and logistics functions to ensure both functions operate efficiently and within budgeted accounts whilst achieving the highest level of customer service, quality service and health and safety standards at all times.
The selected candidate will be required to:
- Organise all activities and assign tasks as required to the assistant team leaders;
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations;
- Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively;
- Utilise logistics IT to optimise procedures;
- Recruit and coordinate logistics staff drivers and pickers according to availabilities and requirements;
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs;
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction;
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements;
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc;
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management.
The selected candidate will:
- Possess a proven track record in supervision and logistics first line management;
- Have excellent communication, organisation and negotiation skills;
- Be self-motivated; show initiative and capable to work both within a team and independently;
- Be ICT literate;
- Be expected to have at least post secondary level of education.
Quintano Foods Ltd – KMP-47395