The successful candidate will be expected to lead the process of financial auditing of a portfolio of clients, both local and international by performing the necessary audit work on the financial statements and completing audit files under the supervision of the responsible auditor. The successful candidate will be required to maintain a working relationship with a team of independent auditors.
Training on audit programmes, procedures and methodology will be given to the successful candidate.
- Planning the audit and prepare LOE.
- Conducting audit work and documentation.
- Drafting of the financial statements.
- Prepare the audit report and other documentation.
- Review audit findings and reporting with the responsible auditor.
- Complete the audit and follow-ups.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be in possession of a university degree or ACCA qualification (or is in its final stages).
- Must have good command of Microsoft Office applications like Excel, Word etc.
- Be fluent in English.
- Be pro-active and takes initiative.
- Be interested to pursue a career in auditing.
Quantum Business Services Limited – KMP-41401