Established in 1995, Quality Foods (Marketing) Limited commercialises a range of premium branded food products such as Baronesse, Redelmar, Kolios, Golden Drop, Kuhne and Fior Di Vita to leading retail outlets, supermarkets and to the food service industry.
We are looking for hard-working and energetic individuals to join our warehouse team, and whose work ethics towards serving the customers is of a high standard. The selected candidates are expected to work in a team environment, be willing to learn, obtain the necessary training offered by the Company and expected to achieve a high level of service.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Goods picking, sorting and loading
- Efficiently be able to count stock in the warehouse
- Assist the Stores Keeper as necessary
- To ensure that loading and unloading from racking is done professionally and in a safe approach
- To keep the working environment organised and clean
- Prioritise tasks according to importance or as indicated by their Superiors
- Working within established guidelines and instructions
- To observe all health and safety policies
Applicants are required to have an outgoing and positive personality, with the ability to work on own initiative with great attention to detail. They must have a positive and professional attitude, while being hardworking to meet the daily deadlines.
Applicants must also be in possession of a clean police conduct, have good written and verbal skills (Maltese and English) and be prepared to work in a rotational shift basis. Although not imperative, applicants in possession of basic PC knowledge will be given preference.
The right applicant will be given on-the-job training and, as per the Company HR policy, and could also be given the opportunity to grow within the Company.
Quality Foods (Marketing) Limited – KMP-54215