Established in 1995 Quality Foods (Marketing) Limited commercialises a range of premium branded food products such as Baronesse, Redelmar, Kolios, Golden Drop, Kuhne and Fior Di Vita to leading retail outlets, supermarkets and the food service industry.
We are looking for a creative, energetic, communicative individual who is passionate about building brands. Candidate must be eager to reach out to the end consumer via online and offline marketing strategies including via influencer outreach, that finally enables sales growth while enforcing strategic visibility.
Duties and responsibilities
- Planning and implementing marketing communication campaigns, as well as planning and executing effective promotional activities;
- Devise and present ideas and strategies;
- Conduct market research, analyse data, define audiences and monitor performance;
- Compile, analyse and distribute reports and statistical information;
- Write and proofread creative copy;
- Maintain and optimize existing social media platform strategies;
- Maintain and increase social traffic and engagement performance;
- Plan, implement and manage paid social media campaigns across several platforms;
- Maintain websites and search for data analytics;
- Supporting internal company marketing initiatives.
Applicants are required to have an outgoing and positive personality, be goal-oriented, confident and capable of working on their own initiative, and be highly organised, while juggling between multiple priorities. Communicate clearly with customers and have a results-driven work attitude, while enjoying working in a team environment.
The ideal candidate must be
- Be in possession of a bachelor’s degree or diploma in Marketing, Communications or a related field;
- A clean police conduct and a clean driving license;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English;
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office applications;
- Basic knowledge of Adobe tools, experience and knowledge of FMCG products will be considered an asset.
The right applicant will be given on-the-job training and, as per the company HR policy, will be given the opportunity to grow within the company.
Quality Foods (Marketing) Limited – KMP-80202