QP is an established leading company specialising in the design, engineering and management of construction, infrastructure and environmental projects, combining such services with cultural heritage and geomatics services.
In view of our constant growth, we are seeking a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant to join our team.
Working in a multidisciplinary environment, duties would include the following:
- Providing secretarial, administrative and clerical services to the company;
- Greeting and assisting visitors in a courteous manner;
- Taking calls and recording messages accurately, directing calls accordingly;
- Responding to inquiries;
- Organising and coordinating appointments and travel arrangements;
- Assisting with event organisation;
- Exercising initiative in completing recurring assignments independently;
- Maintaining security, health and safety by ensuring adherence to company procedures, monitoring and maintaining logbooks and issuing visitor cards;
- Liaising and coordinating with suppliers and vendors for office upkeep and maintenance.
Who you are:
- You possess relevant skills and have experience in the field;
- You are proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and
- You have excellent planning and organisation skills, a high level of integrity, the ability to work under pressure with exceptional time management skills, the ability to work independently yet working closely with teams, attention to detail and a high level of accuracy, excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (and ideally in Maltese), this including interpersonal communication and telephone skills and a proactive approach;
- You have a friendly and positive attitude.
Approachable and friendly, yet assertive and confident in dealing with clients and other stakeholders whilst demonstrating understanding toward the company’s and clients’ business needs and objectives. You also enjoy an informal yet professional and rigorous working environment.
Passionate and proactive, integration of clients’ objectives, excellence, trustworthy, teamwork and
Your career at QP:
The company is growing both locally and internationally, going from strength to strength making it a great time to join our team. We seek, value and look after great talent, and opportunities will be provided to the right candidates who demonstrate results.
Why should you join us?
- A challenging, innovative and dynamic work environment.
- An indefinite contract.
- Regular company activities.
- Promising career growth where passion meets excellence.
QPM Ltd – KMP-49226