QGen Group is currently seeking applications from dynamic and customer-focused German-speaking individuals to fill the post of document analyst.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for customer contact over the phone and for processing of KYC documents for verification.
The selected candidate will be part of the operations team and main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that incoming applications are processed in accordance with company requirements.
- Liaising with customers to collect KYC documents.
- Check and process incoming applications within SLA.
- Review and approve KYC documents.
- Identify fraudulent documents.
- Handling of incoming and outgoing mail.
Personal skills required for the role:
- Proficient in German, both written and spoken (preferably native) and good verbal and written communication skills in English. Additional languages will be considered an asset.
- Customer service orientation.
- Good phone skills.
- Strong organisational skills with great attention to detail.
- Ability to work on his / her own initiative and also as part of a team.
- Have a good knowledge of the Microsoft Office and Windows environment.
- Proactive approach to situations.
Applications for full time reduced hours, or part-time will be considered.
QGen Limited – KMP-50245