PwC is the leading and largest professional services organisation in Malta, providing industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to enhance value to clients. PwC is currently looking to recruit an Administrative Assistant, who will primarily be responsible for providing administrative services to support our firm.
PwC’s Academy is a training and development concept created by PwC for all those who wish to keep up-to date with current professional developments and modern practices. PwC’s Academy offers a varied training programme that includes a mix of technical, business, creativity and innovation, and IT skills.
The Academy designs and delivers dedicated training projects by providing in-house solutions driven by client needs and by providing industry-focused training sessions.
We are currently looking to recruit a training executive to join our growing team.
The role will include:
- Developing and coordinating innovative and creative training programmes and solutions
- Preparing client proposals, tracking opportunities and preparing quotations and tenders
- Implementing client training projects and coordinating efforts between the client and the trainers
- Creating and managing marketing campaigns to achieve targets and results
- Holding regular meetings with existing and target clients
The candidate should have a tertiary level of education, coupled with a minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar training development role. Although not a prerequisite, the ideal candidate should be qualified in Accountancy or in a related financial area.
Additionally, the ideal candidate should have a flare for training, strong communication skills, and must be organised and able to handle multiple assignments.PwC – KMP-TE/19