PricewaterhouseCoopers provides industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to build public trust and enhance value for its clients and their stakeholders. More than 295,000 people in 156 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. Joining PwC Malta means joining this global network of firms.
PwC’s Academy is a training and development initiative created for clients, staff, alumni and all those who wish to keep up to date with current professional developments and modern practices. PwC’s Academy is looking to expand its Learning and Education (L&E) team by recruiting a training coordinator to support the day-to-day running of the department.
We are looking for candidates who are enthusiastic and eager to learn. The chosen candidate will be mainly involved in coordinating work and supporting different types of learning activities.
- Day-to-day coordination of our external training sessions including issuing invites, organising training logistics / material, monitoring attendance, coordinating training room set up, liaising with participants and trainers, and collecting and analysing feedback;
- General day-to-day duties as may be required, including supporting our front desk and other areas of our firm, as may be necessary;
- Preparation of various reports;
- Supporting the smooth running of training tenders as necessary.
- Establishing strong rapport with students / clients to understand their needs;
- Ability to carry out basic research efficiently and strong organizational skills;
- Must be capable of working both independently and in a team and delivering within tight deadlines;
- Proficient in Office software (particularly Excel) and Google tools;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Although previous experience in a similar role or within the training / learning environment will be considered an asset, on-the-job training will be provided as required.
At PwC Malta, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 156 countries with more than 295,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
PwC – KMP-80447