At PwC Malta, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 276,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
PwC’s Academy has been PwC’s client training arm since its creation in 2010. It is licenced by the NCFHE as a Higher Education Institution (Licence No: 2007-TC-004). Our purpose is to upskill, reskill and develop individuals and prepare them for this ever-changing professional environment.
The way we live, work and learn has changed rapidly in just a matter of months. Remote working is the new reality and so is remote learning. Our approach is focused on a blended learning methodology, which takes the best of face-to-face and digital training methods mixed with the appropriate practitioner project based learning that ensures participants can put their newly acquired skills into action. Our system wide approach to learning ensures that our clients have a roadmap and a learning planner that is aligned to their business strategies and objectives.
The key duties of the role are listed below.
Learning Management System Administrator:
- Liaise with internal and external users to provide technical support on PwC’s Academy Learning Management System (LMS);
- Perform the implementation, configuration, testing and maintenance of the core system and added functionality;
- Draw up relevant monitoring reports and procedural documentation;
- Provide second and third level support to ensure efficient and effective trainee response.
Digital Education Researcher:
- Provide current research in the field of digital education, i.e. the range of digital tools available in a variety of modalities of learning and in different countries;
- Use and evaluate these researched technologies to be able to look towards future developments in the field and the possible integration within PwC’s Academy learning approach;
- Share knowledge and research with other learning colleagues to ensure effective integration of new digital education tools within the learning practice at PwC Hub.
Digital Educational Practitioner:
- Work closely with the digital design and quality department to develop compelling synchronous and asynchronous training user interfaces and experience;
- Assist with the design and development of digital training course outlines.
At all times, maintain an open channel of communication with the Academy management team and escalate any issues as appropriate.
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years relevant professional experience in training and teaching, education management, supervision or administration, education publishing, education media, and instructional design roles involving the implementation, support or management of educational technologies;
- A diploma in computer studies and a certificate in Windows 7 or 10 would be considered an asset.
- Positive can-do attitude;
- Task-oriented and committed to quality delivery;
- Able to think creatively and reimagine learning;
- Fluency in English and Maltese is a must;
- Team player and detail-driven;
- Strong customer service orientation.
PwC – KMP-55945