At PwC Malta, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 276,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
It takes talented people to support the diverse professional services organisation we are in. Within the HR team, you will be engaged to focus mainly on identifying, attracting and engaging with top talent. Your role will go beyond interviewing and shortlisting and will extend itself to understanding the dynamic hiring needs of each team and to building relationships with job seekers and candidates. You will be responsible to support the HR team and the firm’s people managers and partners by facilitating all aspects related to talent acquisition.
If you have 2 to 3 years of experience as a recruiter, are proactive, motivated, enthusiastic, eager to learn and capable of building strong relationships then we encourage you to apply.
Some core prerequisites that you must be in possession of, if you are interested in the role, are:
- A degree in an area related to people matters.
- Experience in talent acquisition, namely within the experienced hire market.
- Have sound knowledge of and a keen interest in HR recruiting best practices.
- Experience in using various recruitment platforms.
- Proven work experience as a recruiter (either in-house or agency experience).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- High level of organisation skills and time management.
PwC – KMP229617WD