PwC Malta provides industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to build public trust and enhance value for its clients and their stakeholders. More than 328,000 people in 152 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. Joining PwC Malta means joining this global network of firms.
It takes talented people to support the largest professional services firm in Malta. We are currently growing our Talent Acquisition team who work primarily to identify and attract talent for PwC Malta. You will focus on engaging the most qualified experienced candidates by building relationships with job seekers while understanding the dynamic hiring needs of the business. You will be working in the HR department as part of the
Talent Acquisition team.
You will be expected to build strong relationships with our Hiring Managers and the HR Business Partners so that you can proactively assist in building a strong pipeline of suitable people across all levels, both locally and internationally. You will therefore be expected to find candidates through various direct sourcing tools. You will also be screening applicants, getting involved in the interviews, the offer process, preparing reports on the recruitment statistics for management as well as supporting in ad-hoc recruitment and HR projects to drive continuous improvement of the recruitment function.
Your career with PwC is what you make it to be. This role will include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Strike a good balance between working independently and collaborating with colleagues
- Work in a structured and flexible way between different stakeholders
- Think outside the box in order to reach the ideal candidates through innovative recruitment campaigns – you will do this by working closely with our Marketing
and Communications team
- Have a sound understanding of the full recruitment life-cycle and own the recruitment journey from launching a position to final selection
- Live the PwC brand and our values, we: care, reimagine the possible, act with integrity, make a difference and work together
The successful candidate will possess:
- A tertiary level of education
- At least 1-2 years of experience in the field of recruitment and selection, ideally in the professional services sector
- LinkedIn Recruiter experience is considered an asset
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems
- Experience managing complex recruitment campaigns
- Good knowledge of the English language, both written and verbal
- Create your future with us
At PwC we strive to solve important problems. By joining our Firm, you are joining a community of human-led and tech-powered solvers that leads with the heart and lives by our values. Our focus is on helping you realize your full potential by providing you with a healthy working environment, a dedicated learning journey, as well as the required flexibility to achieve your desired work-life balance.
Bring your whole self to PwC and discover how far you can go. This opportunity is ideal for you if you are eager to embark on a journey to invest in your career development and are also excited to collaborate with experts in the field. We have people from all walks of life, and we are committed to a world where everyone is seen and heard, so let’s re-imagine the possible together.
But that is not all! At PwC we provide various benefits such as
- Continuous personal and professional growth through our learning and development program
- A dedicated career Coach assigned to you to focus on helping you set your career path and reach your personal and professional goals
- A wellbeing program, which includes an employment assistance program, nutritional program and fitness initiative
- Annual performance appraisals
- A dynamic, diverse and young environment
- An open-door policy
- Regular social and sports activities
If this aligns with your values and who you are as a professional, then we want to hear from you! Apply now and join us on our journey to build trust in society and solve important problems
PwC – KMP-86750