PwC Malta provides industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to build public trust and enhance value for its clients and their stakeholders. More than 328,000 people in 152 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. Joining PwC Malta means joining this global network of firms.
We’re one of the world’s leading professional services organisations. We help our clients, some of the most successful organisations on the globe, as well as its most dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses, to create the value they want. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
We are seeking to recruit a Software Developer to join a growing team delivering process improvement through automation and digitalisation.
The role involves participating in the entire software development cycle, designing, developing and maintaining applications as well as creating interfaces between systems. It also covers the rollout and administration of externally developed solutions.
Your career with PwC is what you make it to be. This role will include, but is not limited to, the following:
- participating in the entire software development cycle
- designing, developing and maintaining applications
- creating interfaces between systems
- assisting in the rollout and administration of internally developed solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related subject
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a creative and innovative approach
- Experience in designing and developing scalable software including online solutions (1 to 3 years)
- Experience working with agile and iterative methodologies is considered an asset
- Ability to take individual initiative and to be responsible for assigned work
- Good understanding of web technologies and IIS
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Fluency in communicating in English
It would be advantageous to have certification, experience or knowledge of technologies such as MS-SharePoint and MS-Power Platform and training leading to certification will be provided.
Create your future with us
At PwC we strive to solve important problems. By joining our Firm, you are joining a community of human-led and tech-powered solvers that leads with the heart and lives by our values. Our focus is on helping you realize your full potential by providing you with a healthy working environment, a dedicated learning journey, as well as the required flexibility to achieve your desired work-life balance.
Bring your whole self to PwC and discover how far you can go. This opportunity is ideal for you if you are eager to embark on a journey to invest in your career development and are also excited to collaborate with experts in the field.
We have people from all walks of life, and we are committed to a world where everyone is seen and heard, so let’s re-imagine the possible together.
But that is not all! At PwC we provide various benefits such as
- Continuous personal and professional growth through our learning and development program
- A dedicated career Coach assigned to you to focus on helping you set your career path and reach your personal and professional goals
- A wellbeing program, which includes an employment assistance program, nutritional program and fitness initiative
- Annual performance appraisals
- A dynamic, diverse and young environment
- International opportunities
- An open-door policy
- Regular social and sports activities
If this aligns with your values and who you are as a professional, then we want to hear from you! Apply now and join us on our journey to build trust in society and solve important problems!
PwC – KMP-86742