We’re one of the world’s leading professional services organisations. From 158 countries, we help our clients, some of the most successful organisations on the globe, as well as its most dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses, to create the value they want. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
We are seeking to recruit a Software Developer to join a growing team delivering process improvement through automation and digitalisation.
The role involves participating in the entire software development cycle, designing, developing and maintaining applications as well as creating interfaces between systems. It also covers the rollout and administration of externally developed solutions.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills required:
- Bachelor degree in computer science
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills with a creative and innovative approach
- Experience of building online solutions (2 to 4 years)
- Ability to take individual initiative and to be responsible for assigned work
- Solid knowledge of SQL Server platform + and Transact-SQL
- Good understanding of web technologies and IIS
It would be an advantage to have certifications, experience or knowledge of technologies such as RPA; MS-SharePoint; or MS-PowerBI.
Training leading to certification will be provided.
PwC – KMP – SWD/19